To help assist and keep all our customers up to date with any COVID-19 events that may have an impact on our business and the shipping of your order. We have compiled a list of possible questions and answers in advance to help ensure our tribe is kept updated as this unprecedented event unfolds globally.
We do apologise for any inconvenience and extra delays during these challenging times.
Our shipping solutions, Australia Post, Seko and DHL are currently experiencing unprecedented parcel volumes during these challenging times.
Delivery times are longer than normal as everyone involved in your order, from fulfilment to delivery are experiencing similar challenges as additional safety measures are put in place for their staff and customers.
Reduced domestic and international cargo flights coupled with unprecedented parcel volumes is also impacting on transit times.
We are working diligently with our carriers to overcome these challenges.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as you wait a little longer for your package.
Australian Domestic Deliveries
Standard delivery may take up to 10 business days.
Australia Post has suspended the Express Delivery guarantee.
For the most up to date information regarding the delivery of Australian orders, please visit Australia Post website: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
*Please note Norfolk Island is currently Express Post only!
International Economy Shipping
USA, Europe* and New Zealand
International Economy Shipping to the USA, Europe* and New Zealand is handled by our logistics partner SEKO.
UPDATE 19th January:
The current delivery timeframe from dispatch is up to 2 weeks (8 days for NZ), depending on local delays.
Please allow extra time for those possible delays:
- For deliveries to the UK, please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery.
- For European (except Spain) deliveries, please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery.
- For Spanish orders, please allow an extra 5 weeks for delivery.
- For USA deliveries, please allow an additional week for delivery.
- For New Zealand orders, please allow an additional 2 days for delivery.
Following service delays in the transit hub of Singapore, all European orders will be re-routed to transit via Los Angeles.
Please note that following the Brexit, European orders are not going via LHR (London Heathrow) anymore but AMS (Amsterdam Schiphol)
* Selected countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK
All Other Countries
International Economy Shipping to other countries is provided by DHL eCommerce and the local postal provider of the destination country.
UPDATE 19th January:
Orders may be delayed by up to 2 weeks in addition to standard shipping times below* as advised by DHL eCommerce
Those delays can reach 3 weeks for Canada in addition to standard shipping times below* as advised by DHL eCommerce
For South and Central Americas, extra delays can reach 6 weeks in addition to standard shipping times below* as advised by DHL eCommerce
Before standard shipping was suspended to South Africa, those delays could reach 8 weeks in addition to standard shipping times below* as advised by DHL eCommerce
*Please note the standard shipping delayed timeframe for this method is up to 21 business days (4 weeks).
For more information on how to track your order, please see our guide: HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER - INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY
Please note, due to temporary suspensions in DHL eCommerce services, the below countries are only able to be serviced by DHL Express:
- Africa: South Africa, Cape Verde, Comoros, Eswatini, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Libya, Sao Tome and Principe, Tromelin Is
- Asia: Brunei, Kuwait, Laos, Pakistan, UAE
- Europe: Lithuania, Montenegro
- North America and the Caribbean: Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Dominica, Nicaragua, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, St Maarten
- South America: Bolivia, Cayman Islands, Guyana, Venezuela
- Oceania: New Caledonia
International Priority Shipping
International Priority Shipping to the USA is handled by SEKO.
Following local service delays in Los Angeles sorting hub, please allow an additional 4-8 days delivery for US orders.
Rest of the World
International Priority Shipping for the rest of the world is handled by DHL Express.
For the most up to date advice on potential delays within the DHL Express network, please visit the DHL Express website here: http://www.dhl.com.au/en/express/resource_center.html
UPDATE 8th December:
Please note, DHL Express, is currently not able to deliver to the following countries:
Argentina, Russia, Kososvo, Turmenistan, Toketau, Saint Pierre et Miquelon (France), Tromelin Is
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at email@example.com
OTHER COVID FAQ
Where is your underwear & swimwear made and the materials used to manufacture?
Over 95% of our underwear is made in the Inner West region of New South Wales, Australia. The fabric used to manufacture our underwear is produced and supplied from a knitting mill in Queensland, Australia.
Our waistbands are manufactured in China and warehoused in the inner west region of Sydney, New South Wales.
Our seamless underwear is manufactured in China and warehoused in the inner west region of Sydney, New South Wales.
Our swimwear is manufactured in the inner west region of Sydney, New South Wales and fabric is supplied from China.
Prior to the announcement of the COVID-19 virus, the vast majority of our raw material was already on hand and being warehoused in Queensland and New South Wales.
From the 16/03/2020 aussieBum introduced strict hygiene and work environment health practises. In point form here is what we have done to ensure your personal health and safety and the safety of our teams:
- Anyone entering our premises and those of our manufacturers' premises in Australia is required to have their body temperature taken using a laser temperature reader.
- Anyone entering the building is required to use alcohol-based hand sanitiser to clean their hands. They are then required to wash their hands again using hot water and soap.
- Team members who use a workstation have removed all non-essential items from their desk and required to clean their desk twice a day.
- Our company cleaners have increased their shifts to regularly clean workstations and all areas of the company premises where team members are located.
- We have asked all team members to maintain a safe distance from each other during meal breaks and times where congregation typically occurs.
- All team members have been provided with face masks and we have been asked to have them on hand to wear if anyone sneezes or coughs, or to wear whilst on the company premises if they suspect they may sneeze or cough to help respect other's hygiene.
- Every person has their own alcohol-based hand sanitiser to use regularly throughout the day.
- All raw material used to manufacture goods are quarantined for a two-week period before any boxes or fabric roles can be handled by sewers and cutters.
- Any person whose body temperature is elevated will not be allowed entry and will be directed to their local health practitioner or to contact the relevant COVID-19 related health authorities.
- We have offered all employees the opportunity to immunise against all known flu viruses. A nurse will be in attendance on the 23rd March 2020 to immunise team members who have given consent
- We have asked but cannot enforce that all employees self-quarantine themselves whilst outside of the company premises. It is our absolute objective to maintain the highest hygiene standards until immunisation against the COVID-19 virus can occur.